An Efficient Microwave Assisted Synthesis and Antimicrobial Activty of 1,2,3-Triazolyl-pyrrolidinyl-quinolinolines
- 9 Downloads
A novel series of 1,2,3-triazolyl-pyrrolidinyl-quinolinolines are synthesised by the Click reaction of alkynes with aromatic azides catalysed by CuI under microwave assisted and conventional conditions. All synthesized 1,2,3-triazoles are screened for their in vitro antimicrobial activity against different bacterial and fungal pathogens. Majority of the synthesized compounds demonstrate moderate to good inhibition zones compared to the standard drugs.
KeywordsVilsmeier—Haack reaction Claisen—Schmidt condensation Click reaction microwave irradiation antibacterial activity antifungal activity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bing Wang, Qiangqiang Li, Wei Shi, Li Chen, and Jianbo Sun, Chem. Biol. Drug. Des., 2018, vol. 91, no. 4, p. 957. doi 10.1111/cbdd.13154Google Scholar
- 6.Arun, Y., Bhaskar, G., Balachandran, C., Ignacimuthu, S., and Perumal, P.T., Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2013, vol. 23(6), p. 1839. doi 10.1016/j.bmcl.2013.01.023Google Scholar
- 8.Ashok, D., Ganesh, Arram., Vijaya Lakshmi, B. and Ravi, S., and Ramesh, B., Org. Commun., 2014, vol. 8, no. 2, p. 24.Google Scholar
- 9.Ram Janam Singh, Rasayan J. Chem., 2009, vol. 2, no. 3, p. 706.Google Scholar
- 11.Ashok Kumar, Sathish Kumar, B., Sreenivas, E., and Subbaiah, T., Russ. J. Gen. Chem., 2018, vol. 88, no. 3, p 587. doi 10.1134/S1070363218030313Google Scholar