N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)taurine: Synthesis, Structure, and Stability of the Complexes with Cobalt(II) and Nickel(II)
- 65 Downloads
The complex formation of N,N-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)taurine with cobalt(II) and nickel(II) ions is studied. The acidic ionization constant of the ligand is determined by the potentiometric method. The stability constants of the complexes with the metal ions are calculated. Bis(N,N-di(2-hydroxyethyl)taurinato)cobalt(II) (II) and bis(N,N-di(2-hydroxyethyl)taurinato)nickel(II) monohydrate DMF disolvate (I) are synthesized, and their structures are studied by X-ray diffraction analysis (CIF file CCDC no. 1822829 (II)).
Keywords:complex formation cobalt(II) nickel(II) taurine derivatives
This study was carried out in terms of the theme of the state support using the equipment of the Center for Collective Use “Spectroscopy and Analysis of Organic Compounds” and supported by the Government of the Russian Federation (Act no. 211, contract no. 02.A03.21.0006).
- 2.Aulsebrook, M.L., Graham, B., Grace, M.R., and Tuck, K.L., Coord. Chem. Rev., 2018. doi 10.1016/ j.ccr.2017.11.018Google Scholar
- 16.CrysAlisPro. Agilent Technologies. Version 220.127.116.11 (release 02-08-2013 CrysAlis171.NET).Google Scholar
- 18.Albert, A. and Serjeant E.P., Ionization Constants of Acids and Bases, London: Methuen, 1962.Google Scholar
- 19.Kostromina, N.A., Kumok, V.N., and Skorik, N.A., Khimiya koordinatsionnykh soedinenii (Chemistry of Coordination Compounds), Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola, 1990.Google Scholar
- 24.Wieghardt, K., Bossek, U., and Guttmann, M., Z. Naturforsch., A: Phys. Sci., vol. 38, p. 81.Google Scholar