Radioiodination of Cellex®
- 6 Downloads
The possibility of labeling Cellex® with 123I was examined. Labeling was performed by oxidative iodination in the presence of Chloramine-T and Iodogen. The optimum labeling conditions were found. The target product with the radiochemical purity higher than 95% was isolated from the reaction mixture by column gel chromatography. The label distribution between constituent proteins of different molecular masses was determined by gel electrophoresis.
KeywordsCellex® labeling with radionuclides iodine-123
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Klinicheskaya farmakologiya: uchebnik dlya vuzov (Clinical Phramacology: Textbook for Higher Schools), Kukes, V.G., Ed., 2009, 4th ed.Google Scholar
- 3.Granov, A.M., Tyutin, L.A., Stanzhevskii, A.A., et al., Luch. Diagnost. Terap., 2012, no. 4, pp. 11–21.Google Scholar
- 4.Meikle, S.R., Kench, P., Kassiou, M., and Banati, R.B., Phys. Med. Biol., 2005, vol. 50, pp. R45–R61.Google Scholar
- 5.Khalil, M.M., Tremoleda, J.L., Bayomy, T.B., and Gsell, W., Int. J. Mol. Imag., 2011, vol. 2011. DOI: 10.1155/2011/796025.Google Scholar
- 7.Tanashyan, M.M., Domashenko, M.A., and Maksimova, M.Yu., Nerv. Bolezni, 2017, no. 3, pp. 18–22.Google Scholar
- 8.Eisenhut, M. and Mier, W., Handbook of Nuclear Chemistry, Vértes, A., Nagy, S., Klencsár, Z., et al., Eds., Springer, 2011, 2nd ed., pp. 2121–2141.Google Scholar
- 10.Hermanson, G.T., Bioconjugate Techniques, 2013, 3rd ed., pp. 507–534.Google Scholar
- 15.Stellwage, E., Gel Filtration, ch. 23 of Guide to Protein Purification, vol. 463 of Methods in Enzymology, Burgess, R.R. and Deutscher, M.P., Eds., Elsevier, 2009, 2nd ed., pp. 373–385.Google Scholar
- 16.Duong-Ly, K.C. and Gabelli, S.B., Laboratory Methods in Enzymology: Protein Part C, vol. 541 of Methods in Enzymology, Lorsch, J., Ed., Elsevier, 2014, pp. 105–114.Google Scholar
- 20.Gosudarstvennaya farmakopeya RF XIII (Russian Federation State Pharmacopoeia XIII), monograph 1.2.3. 0012.15.Google Scholar
- 21.Gosudarstvennaya farmakopeya RF XIII (Russian Federation State Pharmacopoeia XIII), monograph 1.2.1. 0023.15.Google Scholar