Axial and Helical Metaparticles of Pulse Wave Fields
- 25 Downloads
Abstract—The properties of axial and helical metaparticles of pulse wave fields are presented. An example of emission of such metaparticles by an aperture source is considered. The field width and the energy density of a fundamental (zero) metaparticle in the far field of the radiating aperture are calculated.
The study was carried out within a state task (topic no. 0030-2019-0014).
- 3.L. A. Vainshtein, Electromagnetic Waves (Radio i Svyaz’, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.B. Z. Katsenelenbaum, High-Frequency Electrodynamics (Nauka, Moscow, 1966; Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2006).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Gonorovskii, Radio Circuitries and Signals (Drofa, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Bronshtein and K. A. Semendyaev, A Handbook on Mathematics for Engineers and Students of High-Education Technical Institutes (Nauka, Moscow, 1964) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.I. S. Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products (Nauka, Moscow, 1971; Academic, New York, 1980).Google Scholar
- 8.Handbook of Mathematical Functions, with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, Ed. by M. Abramovitz and I. A. Stegun (Dover, New York, 1965; Nauka, Moscow, 1979).Google Scholar
- 9.A. P. Prudnikov, Yu. A. Brychkov, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Series, Vol. 2: Special Functions (Nauka, Moscow, 1983; Gordon and Breach, New York, 1986).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Shevchenko, “Moon,” in Physical Encyclopedia (Sovetskaya Encyclopedia, Moscow, 1990), Vol. 2, p. 613.Google Scholar