Geometrized Theory of Ribbon Relativistic Electron Beams in the φ-Representation
- 1 Downloads
The second approximation of the theory of narrow ribbon beams with a curvilinear axis and plane-symmetric flows is formulated. A complete hydrodynamic picture of the flow near the starting surface upon the emission in the \(\rho \)- and T-modes is constructed. The neighborhood of the singular points corresponding to the extrema of the potential at the base tube of current during its nonmonotonic change is studied.
- 3.V. N. Danilov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5, 3 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Syrovoi, in Theory of the Intense Beams of Charged Particles (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 2004; Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2011).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Syrovoi, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. 47, 1015 (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.A. J. McKonnell, Applications of Tensor Analysis (Dover Books on Mathematics, New York, 1957; Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Syrovoi, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. 50, 804 (2005).Google Scholar