On Estimation of the Error Exponent for Finite Length Regular Graph-Based LDPC Codes
- 29 Downloads
The error exponent of the regular graph-based binary low-density parity-check (LDPC) codes under the maximum likelihood (ML) decoding algorithm in the binary symmetric channel (BSC) is analyzed. Unlike most other papers where error exponents are considered for the case when the length of LDPC codes tends to infinity (asymptotic analysis), the finite length case (finite length analysis) is considered. In this paper, a method of deriving the lower bound on the error exponent for a regular graph-based LDPC code with finite length under ML decoding is described. Also we analyze Dependences of the error exponent on various LDPC code parameters are also analyzed. The numerical results obtained for the considered lower bound are represented and analyzed at the end of the paper.
Keywords:LDPC code error exponent finite length
This study was carried out at the Kharkevich Institute for Information Transmission Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences, and was supported by the Russian Science Foundation, project no. 14-50-00150.
- 3.D. Burshtein and O. Barak, “Upper bounds on the error exponents of LDPC code ensembles,” in Proc. 2006 IEEE Int. Symp. on Information Theory (ISIT), Seattle, USA, 2006 (IEEE, New York, 2006), pp. 401–405.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Rahim, K. D. Nguyen, and G. Lechner, “Finite length analysis of LDPC codes,” in Proc. IEEE Wireless Comm. and Networking Conf. (WCNC), Istambul, Turkey, 2014 (IEEE, New York, 2014), pp. 206–211.Google Scholar
- 7.T. J. Richardson and R. L. Urbanke, “Finite-length density evolution and the distribution of the number of iterations on the binary erasure channel,” Unpublished manuscript, available at http://lthcwww.epfl.ch/papers/ RiU02.psi.Google Scholar
- 8.H. Zhang and A. Orlitsky, “Finite-length analysis of LDPC codes with large left degrees,” in Proc. Int. Symp.on Inf. Theory (ISIT), Lausanne, Switzerland, June 30–July 5, 2002 (IEEE, New York, 2002), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 11.P. S. Rybin, “On the error-correcting capabilities of low-complexity decoded irregular LDPC codes,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Inf. Theory (ISIT), Hawaii, USA, 2014 (IEEE, New York, 2014), pp. 3165–3169.Google Scholar