Autoemission of Multipointed Cathode Matrices Based on p-Type Silicon in Strong Pulsed Electric Fields
- 6 Downloads
In this paper, we experimentally studied the dynamic properties of autoelectron emission in strong pulsed electric fields of microsecond duration for multipointed cathode arrays based on surface-modified silicon crystals of the hole type. A decrease in the thresholds for the autoemission onset with an increase in the pulse duration is shown to increase the transparency of potential barriers due to an increase in the electron energy. Autoemission parameters are determined by surface dipole moments and embedded surface potentials that are formed during plasma etching of silicon in various chemically active media.
- 3.N. N. Gerasimenko and Yu. N. Parkhomenko, Silicon—Material of Nanoelectronics (Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Advances in Nanoengineering: Electronics, Materials and Assembly, Ed. by A. G. Davies and M. T. Thompson (World Scientific, Singapore, 2007; Tekhnosfera, Moscow, 2011).Google Scholar
- 5.R. K. Yafarov, Physics of Microwave Vacuum Plasma Nanotechnology (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.R. K. Yafarov, Semiconductors 53, 14 (2019).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Oura, V. G. Lifshits, A. A. Saranin, A. V. Zotov, and M. Katayama, Surface Science: An Introduction (Springer, New York, 2003; Nauka, Moscow, 2006).Google Scholar