Measurement Error of Interferometers with Diffraction Reference Wave
- 6 Downloads
An experimental setup and results on aberration of sources of a reference spherical wave (SRSW) based on a single-mode optical fiber with a subwavelength output aperture obtained with the aid of an optical part of recording system (OPRS) are presented. SRSW and OPRS are developed for referenceless interferometer with diffraction reference wave. Methods for minimization of the measurement error are proposed. The SRSW and OPRS provide subnanometer measurement accuracy for optics. An increase in the measurement accuracy of the interferometer to a picometer level is discussed.
This work was performed using the equipment of the shared facility of the Institute for Physics of Microstructures.
This work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (contract no. 075-02-2018-182 (RFMEFI60418X0202)).
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest.
- 1.D. Malacara, Optical Shop Testing, 2nd ed. (Wiley, New York, 1992).Google Scholar
- 2.http://www.zygo.com.Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Barysheva, N. I. Chkhalo, A. E. Pestov, N. N. Salashchenko, M. N. Toropov, and M. N. Zorina, in Fundamentals of Picoscience, Ed. by K. D. Sattler (CRC, 2013), p. 595.Google Scholar
- 6.G. E. Sommargren, Laser Focus World 8, 61 (1996).Google Scholar
- 9.N. I. Chkhalo, A. E. Pestov, N. N. Salashchenko, and M. N. Toropov, in Lithography, Ed. by M. Wang (Intech, 2010), Chap. 6. https://www.intechopen.com/ books/lithography/manufacturing-and-investigating-objective-lens-for-ultrahigh-resolution-lithography-facilities.Google Scholar
- 18.V. N. Mahajan, Proc. SPIE 5173, 517302 (2003).Google Scholar