Synthesis of Poly(2-(cyclopent-2-en-1-yl)aniline) and Investigation of Its Electrophysical and Physicochemical Properties
- 3 Downloads
A new electron donating polymer poly(2-(cyclopent-2-enyl)aniline) is synthesized, and synthesis parameters such as monomer-to-oxidant molar ratio and reaction duration are optimized. The separability of the target product (i.e., functionalized polyaniline) and its solubility in a series of conventional organic solvents with different polarity are estimated. The synthesized high-molecular weight product is studied by thermogravimetry analysis, the temperature dependence of its electrical conductivity is investigated, and the charge carrier mobilities are calculated.
Keywords:polyaniline thin films electrical conductivity morphology thermogravimetry
The work was supported within a state assignment (topic no. AAAA-A19-119020890014-7).
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- 2.T. Blythe and D. Bloor, Electrical Properties of Polymers (Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2005).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Moshnikov and E. I. Terukov, The Basics of Hydrogen Energy (LETI, St. Petersburg, 2011), p. 288 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.D. C. Trivedi, in Handbook of Organic Conductive Molecules and Polymers, Ed. by H. S. Nalwa (Wiley, Chichester, 1997), Vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 14.I. L. Knunyants, Chemical Encyclopedical Dictionary (Sov. Entsiklopediya, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.L. Tittse and G. Aikher, Reactions and Syntheses in the Organic Chemistry Laboratory (Univ. Sci., Mill Valley, 1989; Mir, Moscow, 1999).Google Scholar
- 16.I. B. Abdrakhmanov, A. G. Mustafin, and V. M. Sharafutdinov, Kleisen Rearrangement in a Series of Aromatic Amines (Gilem, Ufa, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 17.T. Higuchi and K. A. Connors, Adv. Anal. Chem. Instrum. 4, 117 (1965).Google Scholar
- 18.L. Y. O. Yang, C. Z. Chang, S. H. Liu, S. G. Wu, and S. L. Yau, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129, 8067 (2007).Google Scholar