Study of the Spectral Composition of X-ray Emission from Different Regions of Micropinch Discharge Plasma
- 5 Downloads
The measurement technique and results are presented from studies of the spectral composition of X-ray emission from different regions of micropinch discharge plasma in a low-inductive vacuum spark device. X-ray spectra are measured in the photon energy range of 1–30 keV for the radiation emerging from the plasma spot, near-anode plasma, and anode regions of the micropinch discharge plasma. It is experimentally established that, in the energy range under study, the intensity of X-ray emission from the plasma spot exceeds that from the near-anode and anode regions.
- 6.A. N. Dolgov, V. K. Lyapidevskii, A. S. Savelov, and G. Kh. Salakhutdinov, Prikl. Fiz., No. 1, 88 (2007).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Dolgov, A. S. Savelov, and G. Kh. Salakhutdinov, Prikl. Fiz., No. 5, 103 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Kushin, V. K. Lyapidevskii, and V. B. Perezhogin, Nuclear Physics Methods of Plasma Diagnostics (Mos. Inzh. Fiz. Inst., Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.N. N. Kirichenko, V. K. Lyapidevskii, V. B. Perezhogin, G. Kh. Salakhutdinov, and L. B. Samoylova, Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 3, 206 (1992).Google Scholar
- 15.A. V. Balovnev, E. D. Vovchenko, I. G. Grigoryeva, E. I. Dodulad, N. A. Klyachen, A. S. Savelov, and G. Kh. Salakhutdinov, Preprint No. 001-2016 (MEPhI, Moscow, 2016).Google Scholar