Counting Characteristics of the Registration System for the Baksan Experiment on Sterile Transitions
- 10 Downloads
Counting characteristics of the system for recording rare events of the 71Ge decay in the radiochemical gallium Baksan Experiment on Sterile Transitions (BEST) are presented. Events are recorded simultaneously along eight counting channels in the energy range 0.3–16 keV, which include 71Ge decays in the region of L and K peaks with a total efficiency of up to 75%. The data analysis is based on the recording of the full shape of the leading edge of the charge pulses using a digital oscilloscope.
- 1.V. N. Gavrin, V. V. Gorbachev, E. P. Veretenkin, and B. T. Cleveland, “Gallium experiments with artificial neutrino sources as a tool for investigation of transition to sterile states.” https://arxiv.org/abs/1006.2103.Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Gavrin, B. T. Cleveland, V. V. Gorbachev, T. V. Ibragimova, A. V. Kalikhov, Yu. P. Kozlova, Yu. A. Malyshkin, I. N. Mirmov, A. A. Shikhin, and E. P. Veretenkin, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 798, 012113 (2017).Google Scholar
- 4.K. N. Abazajian, M. A. Acero, S. K. Agarwalla, A. A. Aguilar-Arevalo, C. H. Albright, S. Antusch, C. A. Argüelles, A. B. Balantekin, G. Barenboima, V. Barger, P. Bernardini, F. Bezrukov, O. E. Bjaelde, S. A. Bogacz, N. S. Bowden, et al., “Light sterile neutrinos: A white paper.” https://arxiv.org/abs/1204.5379.Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Shikhin, V. N. Gavrin, V. V. Gorbachev, T. V. Ibragimova, A. V. Kalikhov, and V. E. Yants, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 798, 012201 (2017).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Kazalov, V. N. Gavrin, V. V. Gorbachev, Yu. M. Gavriljuk, T. V. Ibragimova, A. V. Kalikhov, and A. A. Shikhin, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 798, 012200 (2017).Google Scholar