The Lightest Neutralino Annihilation in NMSSM with CP Violation
- 2 Downloads
We discuss the violation of CP invariance in the Higgs sector and its impact on the physical characteristics of the neutralino, and its implication in the processes of annihilation. The process of pair annihilation of the lightest neutralinos into two photons for NMSSM in the one-loop approximation considering the violation of CP-invariance in the extended scalar Higgs sector is calculated. The analysis of the obtained results and the comparison are given.
We would like to thank the organizers of the International Session–Conference of the Section of Nuclear Physics of the Physical Sciences Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Physics of fundamental interactions” for the possibility to discuss the results of the study, warm reception, and the visit to the Baksan Neutrino Observatory.
- 2.D. I. Kazakov, Priroda 9, 14-15 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.U. Ellwanger, C. Hugonie, A. M. Teixeira, Phys. Rep. 496, 1—77 (2010).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Hooper, A. M. Taylor, JCAP 2007, 017 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Fornengo, Weak Interactions and Neutrinos (WIN99) (Cape Town, South Africa, January 1999), 253–257.Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Gurskaya, M. V. Dolgopolov, and E.N. Rykova, EPJ Web of Conferences 125, 02006 (2016).Google Scholar
- 12.A. V. Gurskaya, M. V. Dolgopolov, Vestn. Samar. Gos. Tekhn. Univ. Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauki, 20, 581–588 (2016).Google Scholar