High Order Electroweak Corrections for the Drell–Yan Process at LHC
We present the analysis and comparison of predictions of the main codes for electroweak radiative corrections for the Drell–Yan process in the high lepton pair invariant mass region.
We would like to thank the organizers of the International Session-Conference of the Section of Nuclear Physics of the Physical Sciences Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Physics of fundamental interactions” for the possibility of presenting this study to the leading scientists in the field of the particle physics. We also thank A.B. Arbuzov, S.G. Bondarenko, and L.V. Kalinovskaya for assistance in comparison with the code SANC.
- 2R2h.S. V. Shmatov, “Overview of results from the CMS experiment,” in Proceedings of Joint Seminar of RDMS CMS Collab. on Physics at LHC (2016), Vol. 4, p. 13.Google Scholar
- 4.CMS Collab., “Measurement of the differential Drell-Yan cross section in proton-proton collisions at = 13 TeV,” CMS-PAS-SMP-16-009.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Sadykov, A. Arbuzov, D. Bardin, S. Bondarenko, P. Christova, L. Kalinovskaya, V. Kolesnikov, A. Sapronov, and E. Uglov, “SANC system and its applications for LHC,” J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 523, 012043 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.S. Frixione and B. R. Webber, “Matching NLO QCD computations and parton shower simulations,” J. High Energy Phys. 06, 029 (2002).Google Scholar
- 13.V. A. Zykunov, “Weak radiative corrections to Drell–Yan process for large invariant mass of di-lepton pair,” Phys. Rev. D 75, 073019 (2007); “Electroweak and QCD radiative corrections to Drell–Yan process for experiments at the Large Hadron Collider,” J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 523, 012053 (2014).Google Scholar
- 16.L. Barze, G. Montagna, P. Nason, O. Nicrosini, F. Piccinini, and A. Vicini, “Neutral current Drell–Yan with combined QCD and electroweak corrections in the POWHEG BOX,” hep-ph/1302.4606.Google Scholar
- 20.C. Buttar, J. D’Hondt, M. Kramer, G. Salam, M. Wobisch, N. E. Adam, V. Adler, A. Arbuzov, D. Bardin, U. Baur, A. A. Bhatti, S. Bondarenko, V. Buge, J. M. Butterworth, and M. Cacciari, “Standard model handles and candles working group: tools and jets summary report,” in Proceedings of the Workshop on Physics at TeV Colliders, Les Houches, 2007, p. 121; arXiv: 0803.0678.Google Scholar
- 21.S. Dittmaier and M. Huber, “Radiative corrections to the neutral-current Drell–Yan process in the Standard Model and its minimal supersymmetric extension,” J. High Energy Phys. 2010, 1, 60 (2010). doi 10.1007/JHEP01(2010)060Google Scholar