Detection of Fast Radio Bursts on the Large Scanning Antenna of the Lebedev Physical Institute
Results of a search for individual impulsive signals on the Large Scanning Antenna of the Lebedev Physical Institute at 111 MHz carried out from July 2012 through May 2018 are presented. The data were convolved with a template of a specified form and convolved with a test dispersion measure. A region of sky with central coordinates α = 05h32m, δ = +41.72° and also a region of sky around the coordinates fixed earlier for FRB 121102 (α = 05h32m, δ = +33.1°) were chosen for the analysis. In all, 355 hours of observations were processed for each beam. Three radio bursts with dispersion measures of 247 pc/cm3, 570 pc/cm3, and 1767 pc/cm3 were detected in the course of reducing the data.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 12.S. Oslowski, R. M. Shannon, A. Jameson, G. Hobbs, et al., Astron. Telegram, No. 11396 (2018).Google Scholar
- 13.V. V. Oreshko, G. A. Latyshev, I. A. Alekseev, Yu. A. Azarenkov, B. I. Ivanov, V. M. Karpov, and V. I. Kastromin, Tr. IPA 24, 80 (2012).Google Scholar
- 15.L. Wilson, K. Rolfs, and S. Huettemeister, Tools of Radio Astronomy, Astronomy and Astrophysics Library (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 1999).Google Scholar
- 16.A. E. Rodin, V. A. Fedorova, V. A. Samodurov, and S. V. Logvinenko, Astron. Tsirk. 1, 1641 (2018).Google Scholar
- 17.J. M. Yao, R. N. Manchester, and N. Wang, Astrophys. J. 29, 835 (2017).Google Scholar
- 23.S. Bhattacharyya, arXiv:1711.09083.Google Scholar