Cosmology and Astrometry
- 14 Downloads
It has recently become clear that the potential role of astrometry in cosmological studies has been underestimated. Some areas of cosmology that should be investigated using astrometrical methods are discussed. This paper is based on a presentation made at the conference “Modern Astrometry 2017,” dedicated to the memory of K.V. Kuimov (Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow State University, October 23–25, 2017).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. E. Zharov, Spherical Astronomy (Vek-2, Fryazino, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.E. Hшg, arXiv:1707.01020 [astro-ph.IM] (2017).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. B. Zel’dovich and I. D. Novikov, Relativistic Astrophysics, 2: The Structure and Evolution of the Universe (Univ. Chicago Press, Chicago, 1983).Google Scholar
- 7.A. L. Zel’manov, Lectures in Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow State University (GAISh, Moscow, 1972–1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Sazhin, Modern Cosmology in a Popular Presentation (URSS,Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.O. Titov, S. B. Lambert, and A.-M. Gontier Astron. Astrophys. 529, A91 (2011).Google Scholar
- 21.A. A. Boyarchuk, A. V. Bagrov, S. I. Barabanov, G. T. Bolgova, et al., Space Astrometric Experimens OZIRIS (Vek-2, Fryazino, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar