Controlled Anisotropic Illumination in Correlation Acoustic Tomography Schemes
- 8 Downloads
A possibility to create controlled anisotropic illumination in an acoustic tomographic system with correlation processing of experimental data is considered. Fundamental difficulties encountered in setting up anisotrpic illumination in a ring array system are discussed. It is shown that, in systems with focusing elements, illumination is realizable; the output signal-to-interference ratio is estimated.
Keywords:acoustic thermotomography anisotropic illumination temperature of the object velocity of sound absorption focusing correlation systems
This work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 16-29-02097 ofi_m.
- 1.V. I. Babii, Morsk. Gidrofiz. Issled., No. 2 (65), 189 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Bowen, US Patent No. 4246784 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.R. A. Hessemer, Jr., T. Perper, and T. Bowen, US Patent No. 4416552 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Burov, P. I. Darialashvili, S. N. Evtukhov, and O. D. Rumyantseva, in Acoustical Imaging, Ed. by W. Arnold and S. Hirsekorn (Kluwer Academic Publ., Dordrecht, 2004), Vol. 27, p. 305.Google Scholar
- 14.V. A. Burov and O. D. Rumyantseva, Inverse Wave Problems for Acoustical Tomography, Part 1: Inverse Source Problems for Acoustics (LENAND, Moscow, 2017) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, Engineering Application of Correlation and Spectral Analysis (Wiley, New York, 1980; Mir, Moscow, 1983).Google Scholar