Experimental Study of a Borehole Acoustic Radiator with a Ring in a Long Cylindrical Chamber
- 3 Downloads
We have carried out an experimental study on the generation of pressure oscillations in a model of a borehole ring acoustic radiator that moved within a cylindrical chamber. The possibility of preserving a short jet with increasing resonator chamber length has been studied. The influence of the jet length, which is determined by the interval between the nozzle and the ring, on the frequency and intensity of generation has been considered. The constancy of the chamber resonance at the natural frequency, regardless of the length and velocity of the jet, has been noted. Recommendations for choosing the length of the chamber and the generation frequency associated with it are given.
Keywordsjet generation modes Helmholtz jet resonator hole tone intensified oil production
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.E. A. Marfin and Ya. I. Kravtsov, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Energ., No. 6, 108–113 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Sami and C. Anderson, in Proc. 7th Int. Symposium on Jet Cutting Technology (British Hydromechanics Research Association, Cranfield, Bedford, 1984), pp. 91–98.Google Scholar
- 7.R. O. Cornett, PhD Thesis (Univ. of Texas, Austin, TX, 1940).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Kondrat’ev and T. I. Nazarenko, Air Acoustics (Nauka, Moscow, 1980) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. A. Bur’yan, V. N. Sorokin, and A. A. Kapelyukhovskii, Avtom., Telemekh. Svyaz Neft. Prom-sti, No. 5, 6 (2012).Google Scholar
- 13.E. S. Fedotov and V. V. Pal’chikovskii, Vestn. Permsk. Nats. Issled. Politekh. Univ. Aerokosm. Tekh., No. 38, 107 (2014).Google Scholar
- 17.Th. Morel, U. S. Patent No. 4041984 (1977})Google Scholar
- 18.A. A. Abdrashitov, V. M. Borodin, and E. A. Marfin, RF Patent No. 2572250, Byull. Izobret., No. 11 (2017).Google Scholar