Features of Solving Triple Shear in the Endochronic Theory of Inelasticity Accounting for Large Deformations
- 1 Downloads
The problem of rigid triple shear is solved in the framework of the endochronic theory of inelasticity with account for finite deformations. The numerical implementation of the algorithm for determining the orthogonal rotation tensor and vortex tensor is proposed. The strain tensor is constructed on their basis. Simultaneously, the strain tensor is calculated with a direct numerical method. The corresponding strain components obtained with both methods are compared and analyzed.
Keywordsinelasticity large deformations endochronic theory constitutive equations rigid triple shear
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Kadashevich, “On different versions of tensor-linear relations in plasticity,” in Studies on Elasticity and Plasticity (Leningr. Gos. Univ., Leningrad, 1967), Vol. 6, pp. 39–45 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.J.-B. Lu and S.-X. Zhao, “A thermal-viscoplastic endochronic constitutive model for PC/ABS alloys,” Shanghai Jiaotong Univ. 45, 1465–1468 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Kadashevich and S. P. Pomytkin, “On the interconnection of plasticity theory taking into account the microstresses and endochronic theory of plasticity,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk., Mekh. Tverd. Tela 32 (4), 99–105 (1997).Google Scholar
- 11.D. L. Bykov and D. N. Konovalov, “Endochronic model of mechanical behavior of ageing viscoelastic materials at finite strains,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk., Mekh. Tverd. Tela 41 (6), 136–148 (2006).Google Scholar
- 13.Yu. I. Kadashevich and S. P. Pomytkin, “Analysis of complex loading at finite deformations for endochronic theory of plasticity,” Prikl. Probl. Prochn. Plast., No. 59, 72–76 (1998).Google Scholar
- 15.Yu. I. Kadashevich and S. P. Pomytkin, “Calculation of the orthogonal rotation tensor for the problems of plasticity at finite deformations,” Vestn. Nizhegorod. Univ. Im. N. I. Lobachevskogo, Ser. Mekh., No. 6, 73–80 (2004).Google Scholar
- 16.Yu. I. Kadashevich, S. P. Pomytkin, and M. E. Yudovin, “Calculation of the deformation measure for double shear,” in Relevant Problems of Construction and Construction Industry, Proc. 3rd Int. Conf., Tula, Russia, June 25–27, 2002 (Tulskii Gos. Univ., Tula, 2002), pp. 35–36.Google Scholar
- 18.B. F. Ivanov, Yu. I. Kadashevich, and S. P. Pomytkin, “On construction of orthogonal rotation tensor for endochronic theory of inelasticity at large deformations,” in Machines and Apparatuses of Pulp and Paper Industry (S.-Peterb. Gos. Tekh. Univ. Rastit. Polim., St. Petersburg, 2010), pp. 53–61 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 19.H. W. Swift, “Length changes in metals under torsional overstrain,” Engineering 163, 253–257 (1947).Google Scholar