Determining Displacements of Pulsed Electromagnetic Source of Seismic Signals
- 4 Downloads
The technology for nonexplosive seismic exploration of oil and gas reservoirs uses pulsed electromagnetic sources of seismic signals. Aiming to improve the technology efficiency, it is suggested to upgrade control in order to properly adjust the equipment operation mode. As a control parameter, the absolute displacement of the seismic source is chosen. This parameter is determined by estimating displacement of armature relative induction coil in electromagnetic motor. In the pulsed seismic source, it is difficult to apply displacement sensors with power drive as well as remote control sensors for the determination of movement of elements in the electromagnetic motor. The analysis of electromechanical transformation of energy in the electromagnetic motor of a seismic source shows indirect determination capability of the required parameter by means of measurement of electric values in the power system: armature current and magnetic flux though the gap.
KeywordsSeismic source powerful short-stroke electromagnet gap emitter displacement control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shchadin, P.Yu., Pulsed Electromagnetic Seismic Sources Yenisei. Review of Models and Application Experience, Pribory Sistemy Razved. Geofiz., 2005, no. 4, pp. 6–12.Google Scholar
- 2.Seismic Exploration. Manufacture of Pulsed Sources. Available at: http://http://gseis.ru/our-business/field-seismic-works/impulse-technique/ (accessed: 20.03.2018).
- 3.Pevchev, V.P., Pulsed Supply System of Electromagnetic Motor for Seismic Wave Source, Vestn. KGTU Tupoleva, 2009, no. 3, pp. 62–66.Google Scholar
- 4.Accelerometers. Available at: http://www.analog.com/en/products/mems/accelerometers.html (accessed: 20.03.2018).
- 5.Boganik, G.N. and Gurvich, I.I., Seismicheskaya razvedka (Seismic Exploration), Moscow: Nedra, 1980.Google Scholar
- 6.Ivashin, V.V. and Ivannikov, N.A., RF patent no. 2265234. Byull. Izobret., 2005, no. 33.Google Scholar
- 8.Kharkevich, A.A., Izbrannye trudy (Selectals), vol. 1: Theory of Electro-Acoustic Converters. Wave Processes, Moscow: Nauka, 1973.Google Scholar
- 9.Sensor Systems. Linear Displacement Sensors. Available at: http://www.sensor-systems.ru/category_11.html (accessed: 20.03.2018).
- 10.Moshkin, V.I. and Ugarov, G.G., Influence of Operation and Design Parameters of Linear Electromagnetic Motors on Efficiency of Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion, Vestn. SGTU, 2012, no. 2 (66), pp. 124–129.Google Scholar
- 11.Moshkin, V.I. and Ugarov, G.G., Energy Modes of Pulsed Linear Electromagnetic Motors, Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Automatic Electric Actuator AEP-2016, 2016, pp. 71–76.Google Scholar