Mathematical Modeling of Mineralized Industrial Wastewater Treatment by Pressure Flotation
The mathematical model of treatment of mineralized mine wastewater by pressure flotation is described. The model provides information on concentration of metal substrates in each state of the process at any arbitrary time. The numerical experiments based on the model prove its reliability and accuracy.
KeywordsNumerical modeling mineralized industrial wastewater multi-stage pressure flotation metal substrate complexing agent metal substrate–agent–bubble flotation systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sebba, F., Ionnaya flotatsiya (Ion Flotation), Moscow: Metallurgia, 1965.Google Scholar
- 2.Gol’man, A., Ionnaya flotatsiya (Ion Flotation), Moscow: Nedra, 1982.Google Scholar
- 3.Ksenofontov, B.S., Possibilities of Use of Ionic Flotation for Sewage Treatment, Ekologiya Prom. Proizv., 2013, no. 1 (81), pp. 25–28.Google Scholar
- 4.Ksenofontov, B.S., Ivanov, M.V., and Titov, K.V., Intensification of Sewage Treatment by Flotation by a Vibration Method, Ekologiya Prom. Proizv., 2012, no. 2, pp. 30–33.Google Scholar
- 5.Ksenofontov, B.S., Ivanov, M.V., and Bairamova, A.D., Ways of Intensification of Process of Flotation of Sewage Treatment with Vibration Use, Ekologiya Prom. Proizv., 2012, no. 1, pp. 41–44.Google Scholar
- 6.Ksenofontov, B.S. and Antonova, E.S., Models of Floatation and Accompanying Processes of Water Purification Bezopasnoct Zhiznedeyatel’nosti, 2014, no. 10, pp. 42–48.Google Scholar
- 7.Medyanik, N.L., Varlamova, I.A., and Kalugina, N.L., Features of Selection of Complexing Organic Reagents Quantum-Chemical Method for Selective Extraction of Heavy Metal Cations from Solutions, Vestnik MGTU, 2013, no. 3 (43), pp. 14–19.Google Scholar
- 9.Usmanova, N.F. and Bragin, V.I., Supramolecular Complex Formation with Interaction of Carboxylic Collector and Amido Acids Group Reagent in Flotation, Obogashch. Rud, 2011, no. 1, pp. 23–25.Google Scholar
- 10.Medyanik, N.L., Girevaya, Kh.Ya., Shevelin, I.Yu., and Bessonova, Yu.A., RF Patent no. 2522630, Byull. Izobret., 2014, no. 20, p. 10.Google Scholar