Detection of Wildfires along Transmission Lines Using Deep Time and Space Features
- 15 Downloads
Traditional wildfire detection methods are of low efficiency and cannot meet user needs, a novel method based on deep time and space features along transmission line is proposed in this paper, which uses ViBe algorithm to detect movements in videos, and extracts static deep feature in the space domain and dynamic optical flow feature in the time domain respectively. At last the deep convolutional neural network model in cascade is used to classify and find out real wildfire regions. By using combined deep features extracted from dynamic time-domain and static space-domain respectively, our method can eliminate the interference of movements of other objects with similar colors.
Keywordswildfire detection ViBe algorithm deep convolutional neural network model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L.P. Ye, X.–Y. Chen, Z.–L. He, C.–Z. Xie, J.–H Huang, Y–F. Xia, and D. Dai, “Present situation of forest fire early warning technology used for transmission line,” Power Syst. Prot. Control 42 (6), 145–153 (2014) [in Chinese].Google Scholar
- 2.T.–H. Chen, P.–H. Wu, and Y.–C. Chiou, “An early fire–detection method based on image processing,” in Proc. 2004 IEEE Int. Conf. on Image Processing (Singapore, 2004), pp. 1707–1710.Google Scholar
- 3.Q.–T. Gen, F.–H. Yu, H.–W. Zhao, and C. Wang, “New algorithm of flame detection based on color features,” J. Jilin Univ. 44 (6), 1787–1792 (2014) [in Chinese].Google Scholar
- 4.B. U. Toreyin, T. Dedeoglu, and A. E. Çetin, “Flame detection in video using hidden Markov models,” in Proc. 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on Image Processing (Genova, Italy, 2005), pp. 1230–1233.Google Scholar
- 6.Y.–J. Yang, J. Xue, H.–H. Qiao, and Y. Liu, “Research of fire flame detection method in video image based on multi–features matching,” Electr. Design Engi. 3 (2), 186–189 (2014) [in Chinese].Google Scholar
- 8.B. U. Toreyin, R. G. Cinbis, Y. Dedeoglu, et al., “Fire detection in infrared video using wavelet analysis,” Opt. Eng., 46 (6), 067204–067204–9 (2007).Google Scholar
- 12.K. Simonyan and A. Zisserman, “Two–stream convolutional cetworks for action recognition in videos,” in Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 27: Proc. Annual Conf. NIPS 2014 (Montreal, Canada, 2014), pp. 568–576.Google Scholar
- 15.D. Xie, R.–F. Tong, M. Tang, and Y. Feng, “Distinguishable method for video fire detection,” J. Zhejiang Univ. 46 (4), 698–704 (2012) [in Chinese].Google Scholar
- 16.http://signal.ee.bilkent.edu.tr/VisiFire/Demo/Sample–Clips.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 17.http://www.ultimatechase.com/Fire_Video.htmGoogle Scholar