The Grid Methods of the Recognition of the Region of Efficiency of Microwave Devices
Some results for design and optimization of complex microwave devices are considered in this article. The problems are investigated from the standpoint of recognition of region of efficiency in which necessary values of given output characteristics are appeared. The application for optimization of meshes that are uniform in the multidimensional space of parameters is discussed. The solution of the approximate optimization problem using a specially created mathematical model of the device and software packages that implement time-consuming computational procedures is debated.
Keywordsmodeling multiple-criterion optimization region of efficiency recognition parameter space investigation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Antonova, “LPτ–search with averaging as a tool for optimizing parameters of signal processing devices,” Pattern Recogn. Image Anal. 13 (4), 611–616 (2003).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Antonova and A. Yu. Baikov, “LPτ–search with averaging methodology for optimizing powerful and super power klystrons,” in Proc. Second IASTED International Multi–Conference “Signal and Image Processing” (ACIT–SIP) (Novosibirsk, Russia, 2005), pp. 126–130.Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Antonova and A. Yu. Baikov, “The way to use the LPτ–search with averaging for parameters definition in powerful vacuums resonator UHF–devices of O–type synthesis,” in Proc. 5th Int. Conf. System Identification and Control Problems (SICPRO’06) (Moscow, 2006), pp. 823–837 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.G. M. Antonova, “New algorithm for klystrons amplitude frequency characteristics optimizing,” in Proc. IASTED Int. Conf. on Automation, Control, and Information Technology—Control, Diagnostics, and Automation (ACIT–CDA 2010) (Novosibirsk, Russia, 2010), pp. 217–222.Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Antonova, The mesh methods of uniform probe for investigation and optimization of the dynamical stochastic systems (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.V. M. Chernov, “Canonical number systems and twodimensional uniform distribution,” in Proc. 7th Int. Conf. on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis: New information technologies (PRIA–7–2004) (St. Petersburg, Oct. 18–23, 2004), Vol. 1, pp. 185–188.Google Scholar
- 10.G. M. Antonova, “LPτ–search with averaging for stochastic system study,” in Proc. IASTED Int. Conf. on Automation, Control, and Information Technology (ACIT’2002) (Novosibirsk, Russia, 2002), pp. 245–250.Google Scholar
- 11.G. M. Antonova, “Optimization–simulation with continuous criteria using,” in Proc. 18th IFAC World Congress (IFAC’11), International Federation of Automatic Control, Milano, Italy, August 28–September 2, 2011, IFAC Proc. Vols., 44 (1), 5543–5548 (2011).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Yu. Baikov, Methods of achieving of the limit values of efficiency factor in powerful vacuum resonant microwave devices of O–type. Thesis for the competition of a scientific degree of Doctor of Sciences in Physics and Mathematics (Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Moscow, 2017) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.A. Yu. Baikov and O. A. Baikova, “Global scaling principle for simulation of powerful klystrons with high efficiency,” in Proc. 2016 International Conference on Actual Problems of Electron Devices Engineering (APEDE) (SSTU, Saratov, Russia, 2016), Vol. 1, pp. 9–11. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7878840/Google Scholar
- 15.A. Yu. Baikov and O. A. Grushina, Mathematicl Model of Electron Beam Transformation in a Narrow Tube and its Application to the Design of High–Power Klystrons (Moscow University of Finances and Law (MFUA), Moscow, 2013) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 18.MAGIC Tool Suite /Orbital ATK, Inc., Newington, VA. Website URL: http://www.orbitalatk.com/magic, free.Google Scholar