Block Elements in Contact Problems with a Variable Friction Coefficient
- 11 Downloads
Contact problems on the surface interaction of rigid stamps with a deformed layered medium are considered provided that the variable friction coefficients arise in the contact zone as a function of the coordinate under the horizontal motion of stamps. The cause of the variable friction coefficients arising may be surface phenomena induced by a complex rheology of the deformed-medium surface, the chemical reactions proceeding, or a change in the properties of the contact surface of the stamps, for example, as a result of the presence of separate particles of the wear contact surface of the stamp and the base.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Goryacheva and M. N. Dobychin, Contact Problems of Tribology (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Vekua, Sets of Singular Integral Equations (Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.B. Nobl, Wiener–Hopf Method (Moscow, 1962) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Litvinchuk and I. M. Spitkovskii, Factorization of Matrix Functions (VINITI, Moscow, 1984) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.I. Ts. Gokhberg and M. G. Krein, Usp. Mat. Nauk 13 (2), 3 (1958).Google Scholar
- 9.G. I. Eskin, Boundary-Value Problems for Elliptic Pseudodifferential Equations (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Babeshko, Prikl. Mat. Mekh. 31 (1), 80 (1967).Google Scholar
- 12.V. A. Babeshko, Prikl. Mat. Mekh. 33 (1), 52 (1969).Google Scholar
- 13.A. I. Markushevich, Theory of Analytic Functions (Moscow, 1968), Vol. 2 [in Russian].Google Scholar