Determination of dynamic density of a granulated medium impregnated with a liquid
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsKerosene DOKLADY Physic Barium Titanate Resonance Method Dynamic Density
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Nesterov, Akust. Zh. 5(3), 337 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.L. D. Akulenko and S. V. Nesterov, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 5, 145 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Leibenzon, Collection of Works (Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1953) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.M. Masket, Flow of Homogeneous Liquids in Porous Medium (Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow, 1949) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.K. Tertsagi, Construction Mechanics of Ground on the Basis of Its Physical Properties (Gosstroiizdat, Moscow, 1933) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011