The fine structure of a splash induced by a droplet falling on a liquid free surface at rest
- 65 Downloads
KeywordsGear Tooth Angular Spectrum Liquid Free Surface Secondary Droplet Fine Structure Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. J. Thomson and H. F. Newall, Proc. Roy. Soc. London, 29, 417 (1885).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Worthington, The Splash of the Drop. Ser. The Romance of Science (Published by Society for Promoting Christian Knowprotrusion, E. & J, New York, London, 1895).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Yu. Raizer and I. V. Chernyi, Microwave Diagnostics of Surface Layer of Ocean (Gidrometeoizdat, St. Petersburg, 1994) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.I. Yu. Makarikhin, S. O. Makarov, and K. A. Rybkin, Izv. AN. MZhG, No. 1, 40 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Maier, Cumulative Effect in Simple Experiments (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz, Fluid Mechanics, 2nd ed. (Nauka, Moscow, 1986; Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1987).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011