On plurality of regimes of filtration gas combustion
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPorous Medium Pressure Wave Pore Channel Combustion Wave Combustion Zone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. A. Korzhavin, V. A. Bunev, V. S. Babkin, et al., Gaseous and Heterogeneous Detonations: Science to Applications (ENAS Publ., Moscow, 1999), pp. 255–267.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Korzhavin, A. S. Klimenko, and V. S. Babkin, in Proceedings of the IV International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards, Londonderry, UK, 2004 (Univ. Press), p. 893.Google Scholar
- 7.R. H. Abdullin, A. V. Borisenko, and V. S. Babkin, Progress in Astronaut. & Aeronaut. 154, 31 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Lyamin, V. V. Mitrofanov, A. V. Pinaev, and V. A. Subbotin, Dynamic Structure of Detonation in Gaseous and Dispersed Media, Ed. by A.A. Borisov, Kluwer Academic Publishers. Printed in Netherlands, 1991, pp. 51–75.Google Scholar
- 9.Fundamentals of Gas Dynamics. High Speed Aerodynamics and Jet Propulsion, Ed. by H. W. Emmons (Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, 1958), Vol. 3.Google Scholar
- 10.M. E. Aerov, O. M. Todes, and D. A. Narinskii, Apparatuses with a Stationary Grained Layer (Khimiya, Leningrad, 1979) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.A. V. Pinaev, Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves 30(4), 52 (1994).Google Scholar
- 13.A. Makris, PhD Thesis (Eng. McGill Univ., Montreal, Canada, 1993).Google Scholar
- 14.Lee J.H.S., in Advances in Chemical Reaction Dynamics (Dordrecht: Reidel, 1986).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011