Common Neoproterozoic–Early Paleozoic Evolution of Ore-Bearing Sedimentary Complexes in the Southern Siberian Craton
- 12 Downloads
A comparison of the lithological–geochemical parameters for the deposits of the Dalnetaiga series of the Bodaibo synclinorium (the Buzhuikhta and Khomolkho formations) and the Olokit structural-formational zone (the Itykit and Ondok formations), hosting polymetallic deposits (Kholodnin, Ioko-Rybach’e), along with the obtained geochronological LA-ICP-MS U–Pb age estimates of the Ondok Formation (~600 Ma), indicates their similar stratigraphic position in the Neoproterozoic in Southern Siberia. At the first stage of formation of polymetallic and gold-ore objects, the siderochalcophylic trend is considered to have appeared synchronously in the two structural zones, which could have been caused by the hydrothermal activity in the back-arc basin of the Olokit structure.
This work was carried out under state assignment Project IX.130.3.1. (0350-2016-0032) and was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project no. 18-05-00081).
- 1.A. M. Stanevich, V. K. Nemerov, and E. N. Chatta, Proterozoic Microfossils of Sayan-Baikal Folded Regions. Environment of Habitation, Nature, and Classification (Geo, Novosibirsk, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Ivanov, Gold of Baikal-Patom (Geology, Metallization, Trends) (Central Sci. Res. Geol. Prospect. Inst. of Nonferrous and Noble Metals, Moscow, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Neimark, E. Yu. Rytsk, B. M. Gorokhovskii, et al., Geol. Rudn. Mestorozhd., No. 6, 33–49 (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. A. Bogdanov, A. P. Lisitsyn, A. M. Sagalevich, et al., Hydrothermal Ore-Genesis of Oceanic Bottom (Nauka, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.A. M. Stanevich, A. M. Mazukabzov, A. A. Postnikov, et al., Geol. Geofiz. 48 (1), 60–79 (2007).Google Scholar
- 14.A. A. Tsygankov, Magmatic Evolution of Baikal–Muya Volcano-Plutonic Belt in Late Precambrian (Siberian Branch Russ. Acad. Sci., Novosibirsk, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.V. K. Nemerov, A. M. Spiridonov, E. A. Razvozzhaeva, et al., Otech. Geol., No. 3, 17–24 (2005).Google Scholar