Geochemical Evolution and Ore-Bearing Metasomatic Rocks of the Baga-Gazryn Multiphase Massif of Rare-Metal Li–F Granites (Mongolia)
- 19 Downloads
This paper considers the geochemical evolution of igneous and metasomatic rocks in the Baga-Gazryn Massif on the basis of new precision analytical data. The Baga-Gazryn rocks are characterized by enrichment in F, which is concentrated in Li–F mica, topaz, and fluorite. Along with F, zwitters and microclinites are enriched in Li, Rb, Cs, and ore elements Sn, W, Zn. High-charge elements (Zr, Hf, Nb, Ta, and Ti) and also Th and U are not very different in the Baga-Gazryn granites of various phases and metasomatic rocks.
The authors are grateful to B. Boldbaatar for assistance in performance of expedition works.
This work was conducted under a State Assignment, project no. IX.129.1.3.(0350-2016-0029).
- 2.P. V. Koval’, V. S. Antipin, Yu. P. Tsypukov, and V. N. Smirnov, Geol. Geofiz., No. 5, 68–78 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Antipin, A. B. Perepelov, and A. V. Goreglyad, Geol. Geofiz., No. 4, 64–69 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Kovalenko, Yu. A. Kostitsyn, V. V. Yarmolyuk, S. V. Budnikov, V. P. Kovach, A. B. Kotov, E. B. Sal’nikova, and V. S. Antipin, Petrology 7 (4), 383–409 (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Kovalenko, M. I. Kuz’min, Ts. Gundasambuu, C. Tseden, Ch. Buyan, A. V. Goreglyad, L. I. Chernaya, and N. V. Vladykin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 190 (3), 690–693 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Kovalenko, Petrology and Geochemistry of Rare-Metal Granitoids (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.Geostandards Newl. 5–18, (Spec. Iss.) (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.L. V. Tauson, Geochemical Types and Potential Ore Bearing of Granitoids (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.V. I. Kovalenko, M. I. Kuz’min, and F. A. Letnikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 190 (2), 446–449 (1970).Google Scholar
- 13.R. L. Rudnick and S. Gao, in The Crust, Treatise on Geochemistry, Vol. 3, Ed. by H. D. Holland and K. K. Turekian (Elsevier, Oxford, NY, 2003), pp. 1–64.Google Scholar
- 15.V. I. Kovalenko, M. I. Kuz’min, V. S. Antipin, and L. L. Petrov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 199 (2), 430–433 (1971).Google Scholar