On the Acid–Base State of the Surface of Semiconductor Components of the ZnSe–CdS System Exposed to Different Media
- 2 Downloads
Using the methods of hydrolytic adsorption, mechanochemistry, and nonaqueous conductometric titration, the acid–base properties of the surfaces of binary semiconductors and solid solutions of the ZnSe−CdS system are studied. The nature of acid sites, and the extent, character, and mechanism of the surface (absorption) interaction are established. The interrelationships in the changes of the acid–base and bulk physical properties upon changing the chemical composition are determined, which make it possible to draw conclusions that are fundamentally important in scientific and practical aspects.
Keywordssemiconductors solid solutions acid–base properties interrelationship between the surface and bulk physicochemical properties regular patterns predictions transmitters/sensors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. N. Tomashik and V. I. Grytsiv, State Diagrams of Systems on the Base of Semiconductor Compounds of AIIBVI Types. Handbook (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1982) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Kirovskaya, Solid Solutions of Binary and Multicomponent Semiconductor Systems (Omsk State Technical Univ., Omsk, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Gorelik, L. N. Rastorguev, and Yu. A. Skakov, X-Ray and Electron-Optical Analysis (Metallurgiya, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.E. F. Smyslov, Zavod. Lab., Diagn. Mater. 72 (5), 333 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.I. A. Kirovskaya and E. V. Mironova, J. Phys. Chem. A 79 (4), 649 (2005).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Kirovskaya and E. M. Budanova, J. Phys. Chem. A 76 (4), 580 (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Kirovskaya, Surface Phenomena (Omsk State Technical Univ., Omsk, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.A. P. Kreshkov and N. A. Kazaryan, Acid-Alkali Titration in Non-Aqueous Solutions (Khimiya, Moscow, 1967) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.I. A. Kirovskaya, A. V. Yur’eva, and I. V. Danova, in Physical Chemistry of Surfaces (Tomsk, 1979), p. 46 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.I. A. Kirovskaya, Surface Properties of Binary Diamond-Like Semiconductors (Omsk State Technical Univ., Omsk, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.L. H. Little, Infrared Spectra of Adsorbed Molecules (Academic Press, London, 1966).Google Scholar