Schottky Diodes Based on the New Chitin Derivatives
- 30 Downloads
New chitin derivatives were synthesized by the reactions of chitin with o-acetylsalicyloyl chloride and phthaloyl chloride and their structure was characterized by FTIR and 13C CP-MAS solid-state NMR spectroscopy and X-ray powder diffraction technique. Also, the thermal and surface properties of the chitin derivatives were investigated by thermogravimetric analysis and a scanning electron microscope. In addition, some electrical properties of the polymers were determined using Hall effect technique. Then, the Schottky diodes were fabricated by the formation of interlayers of chitin derivatives between Au metal and n-Si semiconductor, and the electrical and photoelectrical properties of the diodes were determined.
This study was financed with a project (Project number: ZGEF.15.012) by the Dicle University Scientific Research Projects Coordinatorship. We thank everyone who contributed for this project.
- 4.İ. Uzun and F. Güzel, Turk. J. Chem. 28, 731 (2004).Google Scholar
- 21.K. Akkılıç, İ. Uzun, and T. Kılıçoğlu, Synth. Met. 157, 297 (2007).Google Scholar
- 33.M. P. Stevens, Polymer Chemistry (Oxford Univ. Press, New York, 1999).Google Scholar
- 34.E. H. Rhoderick, Metal-Semiconductor Contacts (Oxford Univ. Press, New York, 1978).Google Scholar
- 39.J.-P. Colinge and C. A. Colinge, Physics of Semiconductor Devices (Kluwer Acad. Publ., Dordrecht, 2002).Google Scholar
- 41.A. Luque and S. Hegedus, Handbook of Photovoltaic Science and Engineering (John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., United Kingdom, 2011).Google Scholar