Influence of the Precursor Preparation Procedure on the Physicochemical Properties of Silicoaluminophosphate SAPO-11
The effect of different approaches to the mixing of precursors (different durations of agitation with a magnetic stirrer, ultrasonic treatment of a precursor suspension) on the time required for the subsequent crystallization of SAPO-11 has been studied. Ultrasonic treatment reduces the duration of hydrothermal synthesis from 24 to 1 h and the overall time of preparation of SAPO-11 from 27 to 3 h.
Keywords:SAPO-11 silicoaluminophosphate crystallization crystallization time ultrasound
The authors are grateful to the following staff members of the Institute of Catalysis assistance in instrumental studies N.A. Alekseeva (XRD), T.Ya. Efimenko and A.A. Leonova (N2/77K), and N.A. Rudina (SEM).
This work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (RFMEFI60417X0159, title of the agreement: “Development of methods for hydrotreating of vacuum residue into high-quality marine fuels on macroporous catalysts”).
- 1.J. M. Campelo, F. Lafont, and J. M. Marinas, Appl. Catal., A 170, 139 (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Subramanian, A. Mitra, C. V. V. Satyanarayana, and D. K. Chakrabarty, Appl. Catal., A 159, 229 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Matsuda, T. Kimura, E. Herawati, et al., Appl. Catal., A 136, 19 (1996).Google Scholar
- 18.G. Finger and J. Kornatowski, Appl. Spectrosc. 10, 615 (1990).Google Scholar
- 19.U. Myeong-Heon and M. Kang, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 11, 540 (2005).Google Scholar
- 25.H. Feng and G. V. Barbosa-Cánovas, Ultrasound Technologies for Food and Bioprocessing, Ed. by H. Feng, G. V. Barbosa-Cánovas, and J. Weiss (Springer, New York, 2010), p. 665.Google Scholar