Effect of Phosphorus Modification of Zeolites Y and ZSM-5 on the Cracking of Hydrotreated Vacuum Gas Oil and a Vacuum Gas Oil–Sunflower Oil Mixture
- 14 Downloads
The effect of the preliminary impregnation of zeolites HREY and HZSM-5 with ammonium phosphate before introducing them into the composition of dual-zeolite catalysts has been studied. It has been found that the modification leads to a change in the main textural characteristics of the zeolites. Both the specific surface area and the meso- and micropore volume of the zeolites decrease. The total acidity of HREY and HZSM-5 and the number of strong acid sites in them also decrease. Tests on the conversion of hydrotreated vacuum gas oil and a vacuum gas oil–sunflower oil mixture under catalytic cracking conditions have shown that the modification of the zeolites leads to an increase in the total yield of the propane–propylene and butane–butylene fractions with a high olefin content in them, even with a decrease in the feedstock conversion.
This work was supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation in relating with the Program of Fundamental Scientific Investigations of State Academies of Sciences on 2013−2020 years, direction V. 47, project №V. 47.1.3 (no. AAAA-A17-117021450099-9).
- 6.O. Awayssa, N. Al-Yassir, A. Aitani, and S. Al-Khattaf, Appl. Catal., A 477, 172 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Jiang, L. Zhang, Z. Zhao, et al., Appl. Catal., A 340, 176 (2008).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Caeiro, P. Magnoux, J. M. Lopeset al., Appl. Catal., A 314, 160 (2006).Google Scholar
- 12.N. Rahimi and R. Karimzadeh, Appl. Catal., A 398, 1 (2011).Google Scholar
- 21.V. P. Doronin, P. V. Lipin, O. V. Potapenko, et al., Khim. Interesah Ustoich. Razvit., No. 25, 385 (2017).Google Scholar
- 25.M. Guisnet, N. S. Gnep, D. Aittaleb, and Y. J. Doyemet, Appl. Catal., A 87, 255 (1992).Google Scholar