Molecular shield of “OKA-T” spacecraft
- 9 Downloads
Here, we present the results of computational studies of gas parameters in the high rarefaction zone formed behind a molecular shield mounted on the OKA-T spacecraft. The method of accounting for the effect of solar cell rotation on the rarefaction zone is described. The influence of jets of on-site engines and gas emission of the apparatus on the rarefaction zone has been estimated.
Key wordsmolecular shield vacuum test particle method method of direct statistical modeling
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Patent 2364557 RF, MPK51 VB64G1/22, B64G1/10. V.I. Abrashkin, R.N. Akhmetov, K.S. Elkin, A.N. Kirilin, V.I. Lukyaschenko, V.I. Mironov, V.O. Prudkoglyad, V.V. Semenchenko, N.R. Stratilatov, G.R. Uspensky, Spacecraft and method of research in ultra-deep cosmic vacuum behind a molecular protective screen with the help of this spacecraft, Applicant and patent holder FSUE TsNIIMash, No. 2008107133/11; appl. 28.02.2008; publ. 20.08.2009, Bull. No.23.Google Scholar
- 2.Patent 2372259 RF, MPK7 ?64G1/00. V.V. Blinov, L.L. Zvorykin, A.I. Ivanov, A. Ignatiev, V.I. Mashanov, V.V. Preobrazhensky, O.P. Pchelyakov, L.V. Sokolov, A device for growing and processing materials in outer space under ultrahigh vacuum conditions and a method for its operation (options). Applicant and patent holder the Institute of Physics and Semiconductors of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation “Energia”, No. 2008118835/11; appl. 12.05.2008, publ. 10.11.2009; Bull. No.31.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Brodowski, NRLMSISE-00 HYPERLINK, http://www.brodo.de/space/nrlmsise.Google Scholar
- 4.I. Afanasiev, Autonomous technological module for ISS, Novosti kosmonavtiki, 2013, No.3.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Perlmuter, Analysis of Couette flow and heat transfer between parallel plates enclosing rarefied gas by Monte Carlo, Rarefied Gas Dynamics, in: C.L. Brundin (Ed.), Proc. 5th Symp. on RGD, 1967, Vol. 1, P. 455–480.Google Scholar
- 11.A.N. Krylov, L.V. Mishina, N.A. Tchudina, and B.A. Rabinovich, Pressure change dynamics in the unpressurized module of satellites in geostationary orbits, Aerospace Instrument-Making, 2006, No.3.Google Scholar
- 12.G.A. Bird, Molecular Gas Dynamics and the Direct Simulation of Gas Flows, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1994.Google Scholar
- 14.M.B. Belotserkovsky, E.N. Golubev, V.K. Dushin, A.N. Krylov, L.V. Mishina, V.P. Pylev, and B.A. Rabinovich, Some experimental results of measurements of the parameters of the own ambient environment of the OS “MIR” in “Astra-2” experiment, Cosmonautics and Rocket Engineering, 1999, No. 17, P. 148–158.Google Scholar
- 15.On-site atmosphere of spacecraft and its influence on the functioning of devices and systems, Encyclopedia “Mashinostroenie”, Vol. IV-22, book 1, ch. 3.10, Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 2012, P. 411–424.Google Scholar
- 17.M.S. Ivanov, A.V. Kashkovsky, S.F. Gimelshein, G.N. Markelov, A.A. Alekseenko, Ye.A. Bondar, G.A. Zhukova, S.B. Nikiforov, and P.V. Vashchenkov, SMILE system for 2D/3D DSMC computations, in: M.S. Ivanov and A.K. Rebrov (Eds.), Rarefied gas dynamics: Proc. 25th Int. symp. on rarefied gas dynamics, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, July 21–28, 2006, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sci., Novosibirsk, 2007, P. 539–544.Google Scholar