Unification Principle and a Cosmological Model
We present a cosmological model constructed using a pure geometric field theory. The unification principle implies defining any physical object in the model using the building blocks of the geometry used, the Absolute Parallelism (AP) geometry. The type of AP geometry used has simultaneously nonvanishing curvature and torsion. The AP geometric structure, used for this application, satisfies the cosmological principle and switches off the electromagnetic sector of the theory automatically. The model obtained is found to be free from particle horizons and flatness problems. This model can be considered as representing a transition phase between a decelerated and accelerated Universe. Conservation in the model is guaranteed by the theory used.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M. I. Wanas, “Parameterized absolute parallelism: a geometry for physical applications,” Turk. J. Phys. 24, 473 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Weinberg, Gravitation and Cosmology: Principles and Applications of the General Theory of Relativity (Joim Wiley and Sons, 1972).Google Scholar
- 6.F. I. Mikhail, Relativistic cosmology and some related problems in general relativity theory, PhD Thesis (University of Fondon, 1952).Google Scholar
- 7.F. I. Mikhail, “Tetrad vector fields and generalizing the theory of relativity,” Ain Shams Sci. Bull. 6, 87 (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.M. I. Wanas, A generalized field theory and its applications in cosmology, PhD Thesis (Cairo University, 1975).Google Scholar
- 12.P. Dolan and W. H. McCrea, “Fundamental identities in electrodynamics and general relativity,” private communication to M. I. Wanas in 1973.Google Scholar
- 16.R. S. de Souza and Reuven Opher, “Origin of 1015U1016 G magnetic fields in the central engine of gamma ray bursts,” Cosmol. Astroparticle Phys. 2010 (2010).Google Scholar
- 17.M. I. Wanas, M. Melek, and M. E. Kahil “SN1987A: Temporal Models,” Proceedings of MG IX (World Scientific Publ.) 2, 1100 (2002); gr-qc/0306086.Google Scholar