Preparation of Nanosized Powder Aluminum, Magnesium, and Zinc Oxides
- 16 Downloads
A method for the preparation of nanosized powder metal oxides (Al2O3, MgO, and ZnO) has been developed by the sequential heat treatment of saturated solutions of salts of these metals and sucrose at a temperature of 350°C and then 800°C. The application fields and physicochemical and technological properties of the materials synthesized are determined.
Keywords:nanosized powder aluminum oxide nanosized powder magnesium oxide nanosized powder zinc oxide
This work was performed in the framework of the State Assignment to the Kurnakov Institute, no. 0088-2014-0003.
- 1.Zamani, F. and Taghvaei, A.H., Synthesis of nanocrystalline Mg0.6Cd0.4Fe2O4 ferrite by glycine-nitrate auto-combustion method and investigation of its microstructure and magnetic properties, Ceram. Int., 2017, vol. 43, no. 18, pp. 16693–16702. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2017.09.060 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Choi, J., Yoo, K.S., Kim, S.D., Park, H.K., Nam, C.W., and Kim, J., Synthesis of mesoporous spherical γ‑Al2O3 particles with varying porosity by spray pyrolysis of commercial boehmite, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. (Amsterdam, Neth.), 2017, vol. 56, pp. 151–156. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2017.07.007
- 3.El-Amir, A.A.M., Ewais, E.M.M., Abdel-Aziem, A.R., Ahmed, A., and El-Anadouli, B.E.H., Nano-alumina powders/ceramics derived from aluminum foil waste at low temperature for various industrial applications, J. Environ. Manage., 2016, vol. 183, pp. 121–125. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2016.08.072 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 4.Panasyuk, G.P., Kozerozhets, I.V., Voroshilov, I.L., Belan, V.N., Semenov, E.A., and Luchkov, I.V., The thermodynamic properties and role of water contained in dispersed oxides in precursor-boehmite conversion, based on the example of aluminum hydroxide and oxide under hydrothermal conditions in different environments, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. A, 2015, vol. 89, no. 4, pp. 592–597.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Sergeev, G.B., Nanokhimiya (Nanochemistry), Moscow: Mosk. Gos. Univ., 2003.Google Scholar
- 9.Hadis, M., Zinc Oxide: Fundamentals, Materials and Device Technology, Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2009.Google Scholar
- 10.Kalashnikov, S.V., Particle size differentiation of nanostructured objects by an acoustic method and in a centrifugal force field, Cand. Sci. (Eng.) Dissertation, Ulan-Ude, 2016.Google Scholar
- 12.Zemtsova, E.G., Monin, A.V., Smirnov, V.M., Semenov, B.N., and Morozov, N.F., Preparation and mechanical properties of alumina ceramics based on aluminum oxide micro- and nanoparticles, Fiz. Mezomekh., 2014, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 53–58.Google Scholar
- 14.Khiterkheeva, N.S., Nomoev, A.V., Bardakhanov, S.P., and Uladaeva, S.S., RF Patent 250896, 2014.Google Scholar
- 15.Borisov, Yu.V., Zubkov, V.D., Shutov, V.A., and Yusupov, V.F., RF Patent 2411083, 2011.Google Scholar