Analysis of the Prospects of Ultrajet Diagnostics for Estimating the Wear Resistance of Bimetallic Tool
Ultrajet diagnostics is used to analyze bimetallic knives for rotary crushers, and a polymer powder is introduced in a jet to imitate the operating conditions of the equipment. The correlation between the cavern depth formed during ultrajet action on a knife and the geometric parameters of the wear of its cutting edge is shown to be high.
Keywords:polymer composite material recycling bimetal ultrajet diagnostics imitation action rotary crusher
This work was performed in terms of a grant of the President of the Russian Federation for leading scientific schools (project no. NSh-3778.2018.8) and was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project no. 18-29-18081).
- 4.P. D. Sidorenko and I. Ya. Karpes’yo, “Composite utilizaiton: problemtaic aspects and promising solutions,” Komposit. Mir, No. 2 (77), 54–58 (2018).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. I. Reutova, “Improvement of the design of a rotary crusher,” Vestn. Bogorod. Gos. Tekhn. Univ, No. 4, 136–139 (2016).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Barannikova, Y. Li, and L. Zuev, “Research of the plastic deformation localization of bimetal,” Metalurgija, No. 57 (4), 275–278 (2018).Google Scholar
- 13.K. Palanikumar, L. Karunamoorthy, and R. Karthikeyan, “Optimal machining parameters for achieving minimal tool wear in turning of GFRP composites,” Int. J. Manuf. Sci. Prod., No. 6 (3), 119–128 (2004).Google Scholar
- 16.M. I. Abashin, A. A. Barzov, and A. L. Galinovskii, “Analysis of the physicochemical features of ultra-jet diagnosis,” Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., No. 6, 7 (2012).Google Scholar
- 17.A. V. Alifanov, A. M. Milyukova, and V. V. Tsuran, “Development of import-replacing technologies of production of chipping knives and their wide-scale tests,” Trudy BGTU, No. 2 (175), 280–284 (2015).Google Scholar
- 18.Yu. P. Savinov, N. M. Chernov, and K. A. Medvedev, in Layered Composite Materials (Gos. Tekhn. Univ., Volgograd, 2004), pp. 56–57.Google Scholar
- 19.“Technology of production of composite cutting tool,” Tekhn. Metallov, No. 10, 23–27 (2005).Google Scholar