Possibilities of Ultrasonic Initiation of the Operation of TiNi Alloy Ring-Shaped Force Elements
- 1 Downloads
Abstract—A technique of ultrasonic action on ring-shaped titanium nickelide samples, which stimulates the shape memory effect, is described. The possibility of ultrasound-induced operation of ring-shaped force elements is shown.
We thank N.N. Belousov, senior researcher, Donetsk Institute for Physics and Engineering named after A.A. Galkin, Donetsk, (untimely deceased) for supplying his results.
- 1.V. V. Klubovich, V. V. Rubanik, V. G. Dorodeiko, V. V. Rubanik, Jr., and Yu. V. Tsarenko, “Method of initiation of the shape memory effect,” Belarus Patent 2413, 1998. http://bypatents.com/3-2413-sposob-iniciirovaniya-effekta-pamyati-formy.html.Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Rubanik, Jr., “Kinetics of thermoelastic martensitic transformations in TiNi in an ultrasonic field,” Izv. Belaruss. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Fiz.-Tekhn. Nauk, No. 1, 23–25 (2000).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Rubanik, V. V. Rubanik, Jr., Yu. V. Tsarenko, A. E. Volkov, and S. P. Belyaev, “Method for the generation of reactice stresses in shape memory materials,” Belarus Patent 4065, 2001. http://bypatents.com/3-4065-sposob-generacii-reaktivnyh-napryazhenijj-v-materiale-s-effektom-pamyati- formy.html.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. V’yunenko, “Application of SME in the production of layered materials,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Advanced Materials and Technologies (UO VGTU, Vitebsk, 2011), pp. 182–184.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Rubanik, V. V. Rubanik, Jr., Yu. N. V’yunenko, and A. V. Shadurskii, “Method of initiation of the shape memory effect,” Belaris Patent 14169, 2011. http://bypatents.com/4-14169-sposob-iniciirovaniya-effekta-pamyati-formy.htm.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Guenin, M. Morin, and P. F. Gobin, “Inelastic properties of TiNi alloy before and during martensitic transformation,” in Martensitic Transformations (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1978), pp. 168–173.Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Rubanik, V. V. Rubanik, Jr., A. V. Lesota, A. V. Sibirev, S. P. Belyaev, and N. N. Resina, “Shape memory effect during ultrasonic and heat action in titanium nickelide,” in Proceedings of 60th International Conference on Challenging Problems of Strength (Vitebsk, 2018), p. 493.Google Scholar