Effect of the Nature of the Sorbent on the Retention of 1,2,4-Triazole and 1,2,4-Triazine Derivatives under the Conditions of Reversed-Phase High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- 5 Downloads
The chromatographic retention of 1,2,4-triazine and 1,2,4-triazole derivatives on octadecyl silica gel, super–cross linked polystyrene, and porous graphitized carbon is studied using water-acetonitrile mobile phase. The effect the structure of sorbate molecules and the nature of the sorbent have on the retention characteristics under conditions of RP HPLC is analyzed. The influence of the acetonitrile concentration in the eluent on the retention of the investigated compounds by sorbents of various nature is illustrated.
Keywords:reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (RP HPLC) 1,2,4-triazine and 1,2,4-triazole derivatives octadecyl silica gel super–cross linked polystyrene porous graphitized carbon acetonitrile
This work was performed as part of a State Task from the RF Ministry of Education and Science, project no. 4.5883.2017/8.9.
- 1.V. I. Ivanskii, Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds (Vyssh. Shkola, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.S. Cascioferro, B. Parrino, V. Spanò, et al., Eur. J. Med. Chem. 30, 1 (2017).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Savchenkova, S. V. Kurbatova, and M. N. Zemtsova, Sorbtsion. Khromatogr. Protsessy 14, 468 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.V. D. Shatts and O. V. Sakhartova, High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (Zinatne, Riga, 1988) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.I. V. Khabibulina, A. P. Volovodenko, R. E. Trifonov, et al., Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin. 39, 616 (2003).Google Scholar
- 13.C. West, C. Elfakir, and M. Lafosse, J. Chromatogr., A 1217, 3201 (2010).Google Scholar
- 14.G. V. Lisichkin, A. Yu. Fadeev, A. A. Serdan, et al., Chemistry of Grafted Surface Compounds (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar