Palladium Complexes [Ph3PC6H11-cyclo]+[PdBr3(Dmso-S)]–, [Ph3PBu]+[PdCl3(Dmso-S)]–, and [Ph3PCH2CH=CHCH2PPh3]2+[PdCl4]2–. Dmf: Synthesis and Structure
- 2 Downloads
Ph3PC6H11-cyclo)]+[PdBr3(Dmso)]– (I) and [Ph3PBu]+[PdCl3(Dmso)]– (II) have been synthesized by the reactions of tetrahydrobromopalladic acid with (cyclohexyl)triphenylphosphonium bromide and tetrahydrochloropalladic acid with butyltriphenylphosphonium chloride in water with further recrystallization from dimethyl sulfoxide. [Ph3PCH2CH=CHCH2PPh3]2+[PdCl4]2–. Dmf (III) has been synthesized by a similar reaction of tetrahydrochloropalladic acid with butylene-2-bis(triphenylphosphonium) dichloride with recrystallization from N,N-dimethylformamide. According to X-ray diffraction data, P–C bond lengths and CPC angles in cations of complexes I–III variate within 1.778(2)–1.811(4) Å and 106.1(2)°–112.0(2)°, respectively. Dimethyl sulfoxide molecules in anions of complexes I and II are S-coordinated, and Pd–S bonds are 2.2478(14) and 2.2466(6) Å, while Pd–Cl distances in centrosymmetric square anions of complex III are 2.3143(5) and 2.3170(5) Å, and ClPdCl trans angles are 180°. The structural organization of crystals is formed by weak hydrogen bonds C–H...Br, C–H...Cl, and C–H...O.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. V. Sharutin, V. S. Senchurin, O. K. Sharutina, and A. V. Gushchin, Butlerovskie Soobshch. 29, 26 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Sharutin, V. S. Senchurin, O. K. Sharutina, and A. V. Gushchin, Butlerovskie Soobshch. 30, 41 (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.SMART and SAINT-Plus. Data Collection and Processing Software for the SMART System (Bruker, Madison, Wisconsin, (1998), Version 5.0.Google Scholar
- 6.SHELXTL/PC. Ver. 5.10. An Integrated System for Solving, Refining and Displaying Crystal Structures from Diffraction Data Bruker, Madison, Wisconsin, (1998), version 5.10.Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Sharutin, V. S. Senchurin, and O. K. Sharutina, Butlerovskie Soobshch. 28, 31 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Sharutin, V. S. Senchurin, and O. K. Sharutina, Vestn. Yuzhno-Ural’sk. Gos. Univ., Ser. Khim., No. 33, 37 (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.S. S. Batsanov, Zh. Neorg. Khim. 36, 3015 (1991).Google Scholar