Thermodynamic Analysis of the Behavior of Trimethyl Borate as a Precursor for Chemical Vapor Deposition of Boron-Containing Films
- 13 Downloads
The chemical vapor deposition (CVD) of boron-containing films involving the trimethyl borate precursor has been modeled in the ranges of pressures 0.03 ≤ Р, Torr ≤ 760 and temperatures 300 ≤ Т, K ≤ 2000. The CVD diagram of this system was found to feature existence fields of the following phase complexes: В + В4С, В4С + В2О3, С + В2О3 + В4С, С + В2О3, С + В2О3 + НВО2, С + НВО2, С + В4С, and a В4С phase.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Gerard, The Organic Chemistry of Boron (Academic Press, London 1961; Khimiya, Moscow, 1966).Google Scholar
- 5.F. A. Kuznetsov and V. A. Titov, Proceedings of International Symposium on Advanced Materials (Japan, 1995), p. 16.Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Kiseleva, Computer Modeling Design of Inorganic Compounds. Databases and Artificial Intelligence Methods (Nauka, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.The Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Compounds, V. P. Glushko, L. V. Gurvich, I. V. Veits, et al. (Nauka, Moscow, 1982), Vol. IV, p. 623 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.CODATA Thermodynamic Tables, Ed. by D. Garvin, V. B. Parker, and H. J. White, Jr (Springer, Berlin, 1987).Google Scholar
- 10.F. A. Kuznetsov, M. G. Voronkov, V. O. Borisov, et al., The Fundamentals of Chemical Deposition of Films and Structures for Nanoelectronics, Ed. by T. P. Smirnova (Izd–vo SO RAN, Novosibirsk, 2013) [in Russian].Google Scholar