Crystal Structure, Packing, and Analysis of Hirshfeld Surfaces of 3a-(p-tolyl)-3,3a-dihydrobenzo[d]pyrrolo[2,1-b]thiazol-1(2H)-one
- 6 Downloads
Crystal and molecular structures of 3a-(p-tolyl)-3,3a-dihydrobenzo[d]pyrrolo[2,1-b]thiazole-1(2H)-one obtained by condensing 4-oxo-4-(p-tolyl)butane acid with 2-aminothiophenol are studied using XRD spectroscopy. The crystal of compound 1 occurs in the form of two crystallographically independent molecules. The crystal has no hydrogen bonds and stacking interactions, but the analysis of Hirshfeld surfaces shows that the molecules are weakly stabilized by non-covalent interactions between oxygen atoms and hydrogen atoms of methyl groups as well as by the interactions between hydrogen atoms and carbon atoms of the benzothiazole fragment.
KeywordsX-ray diffraction analysis crystal structure dihydrobenzopyrrolothiazolone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Conflict of Interests
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interests.
- 5.V. S. Grinev and A. Yu. Egorova. Acta Cryst., 2013, C69, 880.Google Scholar
- 6.Bruker. SAINT V7.23A; Bruker AXS Inc.: Billerica. MA, USA, 2005.Google Scholar
- 7.G. M. Sheldrick. SADABS v2008/1, Bruker/Siemens Area Detector Absorption Correction Program, 2008.Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Sheldrick. Acta Cryst., 2015, C71, 3.Google Scholar
- 9.M. J. Turner, J. J. McKinnon, S. K. Wolff, D. J. Grimwood, P. R. Spackman, D. Jayatilaka, and M. A. Spackman. CrystalExplorer17. University of Western Australia, 2018.Google Scholar