Effect of Friction on the Natural Frequencies of Reinforced Cylindrical Shells with an Elastic Filler under Axial Compression
- 1 Downloads
A variational principle is used to study the oscillations of a reinforced thin cylindrical shell with a filler under axial compression with allowance for friction on their contact surface. The dependences of frequencies of natural oscillations on the number of waves in a circumferential direction are constructed.
Keywordsshell oscillation elastic modulus deformation total energy friction coefficient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M. A. Il’gamov, V. A. Ivanov, and B. A. Gulin, Strength, Stability, and Dynamics of Shells with Elastic Fillers (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.F. S. Latifov, Oscillations of Shells with an Elastic and Liquid Medium (Elm, Baku, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Bosyakov and W. Zhi Wei, “Analysis of Free Oscillations of a Cylindrical Fiberglass Shell in the Case of Navier Boundary Conditions,” Mekh. Mashin, Mekhanizmov, Materialov, No. 3, 24–27 (2011).Google Scholar
- 6.F. S. Latifov, F. A. Seifullaev, and Sh. Sh. Alyev, “Free Vibrations of an Anisotropic Cylindrical Fiberglass Shell Reinforced by Annular Ribs and Containing Fluid Flow,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 57 (4), 158–162 (2016) [J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 57 (4), 709–713 (2016)].MathSciNetzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 7.A. I. Seyfullayev and K. A. Novruzova, “Oscillations of Longitudinally Reinforced Orthotropic Cylindrical Shell Filled with a Viscous Fluid,” East.-Europ. J. Enterprise Technol., No. 3/7, 29–33 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.J. N. Mamedov, “Free Oscillations of Cylindrical Shells with a Filler, Reinforced by Longitudinal Ribs, under Axial Compression,” Mekh. Mashinostr., No. 4, 7–11 (2007).Google Scholar