Electron—Phonon Interaction, Phonon and Electronic Structures of Layered Electride Ca2N
- 28 Downloads
The phonon and electronic properties, the Eliashberg function and the temperature dependence of resistance of electride Ca2N are investigated by the DFT-LDA (density functional theory in local density approximation) plane-wave method. The phonon dispersion, the partial phonon density of states and the atomic eigenvectors of zero-center phonons are studied. The electronic band dispersion and partial density of states conclude that Ca2N is a metal and the Ca 3p, 4s and N 2p orbitals are hybridized. For the analysis of an electron-phonon interaction and its contribution of the Eliashberg function to resistance was calculated and a temperature dependence of resistance due to electron-phonon interaction was found.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Y. Zhang, H. Wang, Y. Wang, L. Zhang, and Y. Ma, Phys. Rev. X 7, 019903 (2017).Google Scholar
- 12.S. Guan, S. A. Yang, L. Zhu, J. Hu, and Y. Yao, arXiv: 1502.02321.Google Scholar
- 15.E. T. Keve and A. C. Skapski, Chem. Commun. 22, 829 (1966).Google Scholar
- 17.C. F. Baker, M. G. Barker, and A. J. Blake, Acta Crystallogr. E57, i6 (2001).Google Scholar
- 19.G. M. Eliashberg, Sov. Phys. JETP 11, 696 (1960).Google Scholar