Antiadiabatic Phonons, Coulomb Pseudopotential and Superconductivity in Eliashberg–McMillan Theory
- 10 Downloads
The influence of antiadiabatic phonons on the temperature of superconducting transition is considered within Eliashberg–McMillan approach in the model of discrete set of (optical) phonon frequencies. A general expression for superconducting transition temperature Tc is proposed, which is valid in situation, when one (or several) of such phonons becomes antiadiabatic. We study the contribution of such phonons into the Coulomb pseudopotential μ*. It is shown, that antiadiabatic phonons do not contribute to Tolmachev’s logarithm and its value is determined by partial contributions from adiabatic phonons only. The results obtained are discussed in the context of the problem of unusually high superconducting transition temperature of FeSe monolayer on STO.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. J. Scalapino, in Superconductivity, ed. byR.D.Parks, Marcel Dekker, N.Y. (1969), p. 449.Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Vonsovsky, Yu.A. Izyumov, and E. Z. Kurmaev, Sverkhprovodimost’ perekhodnihh metallov ikh splavov i soedinenii, Nauka, M. (1977) [S.V. Vonsovsky, Yu.A. Izyumov, and E.Z. Kurmaev, Superconductivity of Transition metals, Their Alloys and Compounds, Springer, Berlin–Heidelberg (1982)].Google Scholar
- 3.P. B. Allen and B. Mitrović, Solid State Physics, ed. by F. Seitz, D. Turnbull, and H. Ehrenreich, Academic Press, N.Y. (1982), p.1.Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Migdal, ZhETF 34, 1438 (1958).[Sov. Phys. JETP 7, 996 (1958)..Google Scholar
- 6.M. V. Sadovskii, ZhETF 155 (2019) (in press) [JETP 128 (2019) (to be published)]; ArXiv:1809.02531.Google Scholar
- 11.A. E. Karakozov, E. G. Maksimov, and S.A. Mashkov, ZhETF 68, 1937 (1975).[JETP 41, 971 (1975)..Google Scholar
- 16.I.A. Nekrasov, N. S. Pavlov, and M.V. Sadovskii, Pis’ma v ZhETF 105, 354 (2017).[JETP Lett. 105, 370 (2017)..Google Scholar
- 17.I.A. Nekrasov, N. S. Pavlov, and M.V. Sadovskii, ZhETF 153, 590 (2018).[JETP 126, 485 (2018)..Google Scholar