Plasma-Chemical Synthesis of Graphene/Copper Nanocomposite
- 29 Downloads
The effect of graphene doping with copper in a plasma jet reactor is studied. The effect is obtained during the synthesis of graphene in hydrocarbon-contating helium and nitrogen plasma jets generated by an electric arc plasma torch under reduced pressure. The graphene/copper nanocomposite synthesized has been studied by scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction, and energy-dispersive X-ray microanalysis. It has been found that copper forms various bonds with carbon in graphene layers, which are due to interaction between the layers. It has been shown that the concentration of copper in the nanocomposite substantially depends on the composition of the plasma-forming gas and its flow rate.
Keywords:synthesis graphene/copper nanocomposite plasma jet conversion hydrocarbon
The work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, projects nos. 18-08-00040, 19-08-00081, and 18-08-00306.
- 1.Cooling of Electronic Systems, Kakaç, S., Yüncü, H., and Hijikata, K., Eds., Dordrecht: Springer, 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.Manilenko, I.N., Trudy Mezhdunarodnogo simpoziuma nadezhnost’ i kachestvo (Proceedings of International Symposium on Reliability and Quality), 2011, vol. 2, p. 188.Google Scholar
- 4.Konakov, V.G., Kurapova, O.Yu., Novik, N.N., and Golubev, N.H., Mater. Phys. Mech., 2015, vol. 24, p. 382.Google Scholar
- 7.Koltsova, T.S., Nasibulina, L.I., Anoshkin, I.V., Mishin, V.V., Kauppinen, E.I., Tolochko, O.V., and Nasibulin, A.G., J. Mater. Sci. Eng. B, 2012, vol. 2, p. 240.Google Scholar
- 9.Pavithra, C.L., Sarada, B.V., Rajulapati, K.V., Rao, T.N., and Sundararajan, G., Sci. Rep. Mater. Sci., 2014, vol. 39, p. 1.Google Scholar
- 11.Gusev, A.I. and Rempel’, A.A., Nanokristallicheskie materialy (Nanocrystalline Materials), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2001.Google Scholar
- 13.Shavelkina, M.B., Amirov, R.H., Katarzhis, V.A., and Kiselev, V.I., J. Phys.: Conf., 2016, vol. 748, p. 012021.Google Scholar
- 15.Bashkatov, V.A., Isakaev, E.Kh., Kreshin, M.B., Chenchikov, A.M., Shelkov, E.M., and Shpil’rain, E.E., USSR Inventor’s Certificate No. 814250, Byull. Izobret., 1979, no. 53.Google Scholar
- 16.Amirov, R.Kh., Shavelkina, M.B., Kavyrshin, D.I., and Chinnov, V.F., Abstracts of Papers, XI konferentsiya “Sovremennye sredstva diagnostiki plazmy i ikh primenenie” (MDPA 2018) 13-15 noyabrya 2018 (XI Conf. on Modern Means of Plasma Diagnostics and Their Application, November 13–15, 2018), Moscow: NIYaU MIFI, p. 24.Google Scholar
- 17.Amirov, R.H., Isakaev, E.K., Shavelkina, M.B., and Shatalova, T., J. Phys.: Conf., 2014, vol. 550, p. 012023.Google Scholar