Types of Steady States of a Continuous Stirred-Tank Reactor: Liquid–Liquid Heterogeneous System
- 2 Downloads
The topology and stability of steady states of a continuous stirred-tank reactor were studied for a liquid–liquid heterogeneous system in which an exothermic reaction occurs. It was shown that the heat of the reaction, its energy barrier, and the mass transfer rate strongly affect the type of the structure of the emerging steady state, and the topological pattern changes through a series of degenerate steady states.
This work was performed under the State Assignment (subject nos. 0089–2014–0032, 0089–2015–0224, 0089–2014–0017, and 0082–2016–0011).
- 1.Frank-Kamenetskii, D.A., Diffuziya i teploperedacha v khimicheskoi kinetike (Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics), Moscow: Nauka, 1987.Google Scholar
- 2.Bykov, V.I. and Tsybenova, S.B., Nelineinye modeli khimicheskoi kinetiki (Nonlinear Models of Chemical Kinetics), Moscow: KRASAND, 2018.Google Scholar
- 4.Andronov, A.A., Vitt, A.A., and Khaikin, S.E., Teoriya kolebanii (Qscillation Theory), Moscow: Nauka, 1981.Google Scholar
- 5.Arnol’d, V.I., Afraimovich, V.S., Il’yashenko, Yu.S., and Shil’nikov, L.P., Itogi Nauki Tekh., Ser. Sovr. Probl. Mat. Fundam. Naprvl., 1986, vol. 5, pp. 5–218.Google Scholar
- 6.Orlova, E.Yu., Khimiya i tekhnologiya brizantnykh vzryvchatykh veshchestv (Chemistry and Technology of High Explosives), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1973.Google Scholar
- 7.Mezhov, E.A., Ekstraktsiya aminami i chetvertichnymi ammonievymi osnovaniyami (Extraction with Amines and Quaternary Ammonium Bases), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1999.Google Scholar
- 8.Abramov, V.G. and Merzhanov, A.G., Teor. Osnovy Khim. Tekhnol., 1975, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 863–869.Google Scholar
- 9.Perlmutter, D.D., Stability of Chemical Reactors, Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall, 1972. Translated under the title Ustoichivost’ khimicheskikh reaktorov, Leningrad: Khimiya, 1976.Google Scholar