Self-Similar Solutions of the Cauchy Problem for a Parabolic Stochastic Differential Equation
- 3 Downloads
The dynamics of stochastic nonlinear parabolic equations is analyzed. Self-similar solutions of the Cauchy problem for a quasilinear stochastic equation of the parabolic type with power-law nonlinearities are constructed. The dynamics of the solutions and their supports is studied with the use of comparison theorems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Samarskii, A.A., Galaktionov, S.P., Kurdyumov, S.P., and Mikhailov, A.P., Rezhimy s obostreniem v zadachakh dlya kvazilineinykh parabolicheskikh uravnenii (Peaking Modes in Problems for Quasilinear Parabolic Equations), Moscow: Nauka, 1987.Google Scholar
- 5.Kurdyumov, S.P., Eigenfunctions of combustion in a nonlinear medium and constructive laws for devising its structure, in Sovremennye problemy matematiki, fiziki i vychislitel’noi matematiki (Contemporary Problems of Mathematics, Physics, and Computational Mathematics), Moscow: Nauka, 1977, pp. 217–243.Google Scholar
- 6.Ovsyannikov, L.V., Gruppovoi analiz differentsial’nykh uravnenii (Group Analysis of Differential Equations), Moscow: Nauka, 1978.Google Scholar
- 8.Melnik, S.A., The group analysis of stochastic parabolic differential equations, Theory Stoch. Process., 2003, vol. 25, no. 1–2, pp. 99–108.Google Scholar
- 9.Krylov, N.V. and Rozovskii, B.L., On evolution stochastic equations, Itogi Nauki Tekh., Moscow, 1979, vol. 14, pp. 71–147.Google Scholar
- 10.Watanabe, S. and Ikeda, N., Stokhasticheskie differentsial’nye uravneniya i diffuzionnye protsessy (Stochastic Differential Equations and Diffusion Processes), Moscow: Nauka, 1986. Russian translation of Watanabe, S. and Ikeda, N., Stochastic Differential Equations and Diffusion Processes, North-Holland Publ. Co., 1981.zbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 11.Mel’nik, S.A., Comparison theorem for solutions of quasilinear parabolic stochastic partial differential equations with weak sources, Dop. NAN Ukr., 2011, no. 1, pp. 13–17.Google Scholar