Control of the Onboard Microgravity Environment and Extension of the Service Life of the Long-Term Space Station
- 3 Downloads
The problem of control of the on-board microgravity environment in order to extend the service life of the long-term space station has been discussed. Software developed for the ISS and the results of identifying dynamic models and external impacts based on telemetry data have been presented. Proposals for controlling the onboard microgravity environment for future long-term space stations have been formulated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Anisimov, A.V. and Likhoded, A.I., Calculated reconstruction of actual docking force impacts on the design of the International Space Station from processed onboard accelerometer records, Kosmonavt. Raketostr., 2007, no. 4, pp. 115–119.Google Scholar
- 2.Bakhvalov, N.S., Chislennye metody (analiz, algebra, obyknovennye differentsial’nye uravneniya) (Numerical Methods (Analysis, Algebra, and Ordinary Differential Equations)), Moscow: Nauka, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.Zavalishin, D.A., Belyaev, M.Yu., and Sazonov, V.V., Determination of characteristic frequencies of elastic oscillations of the design of the International Space Station, Preprint of the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russ. Acad. Sci., Moscow, 2008, no. 86.Google Scholar
- 4.Zavalishin, D.A., Analysis and use of microacceleration measurement data obtained onboard the International Space Station, Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Phys.–Math.) Dissertation, Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Russ. Acad. Sci., Moscow, 2011.Google Scholar
- 5.Bobylev, S.S. and Titov, V.A., Investigation of dissipative properties of the design of the International Space Station, Kosmonavt. Raketostr., 2014, no. 4, pp. 171–177.Google Scholar
- 6.Karmishin, A.V., Likhoded, A.I., Panichkin, N.G., and Sukhinin, S.N., Osnovy otrabotki prochnosti raketno-kosmicheskikh konstruktsii (Basics of Optimization of the Durability of Space-Rocket Designs), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2007.Google Scholar
- 7.RF Inventor’s Certificate no. 2010614110, June 23, 2010.Google Scholar
- 8.RF Inventor’s Certificate no. 2011616063, August 3, 2011.Google Scholar