Spice-Models with Independent Agents
In this paper, the models of social and private interests coordination engines (SPICE-models) with equal independent agents are studied. The existence and uniqueness of Nash and Pareto-optimal equilibria are proved. These equilibria satisfy resource monotonicity (RM) but not population monotonicity (PM) and anonymity (ANO). Also a result on the system compatibility of the model is established.
KeywordsSPICE-models social welfare function index of system compatibility system-compatible model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 18-010-00594.
- 2.Germeier, Yu.B. and Vatel', I.A., Games with the Bierarchical Vector of Interests, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekh. Kibern., 1974, no. 3, pp. 54–69.Google Scholar
- 3.Gorbaneva, O.I. and Ougolnitsky, G.A., Interests Coordination Mechanisms in Resource Allocation Model, Sist. Upravlen. Inform. Tekhn., 2014, no. 57(3.2), pp. 225–232.Google Scholar
- 4.Gorbaneva, O.I. and Ougolnitsky, G.A., Models of Social and Private Interests Coordination in Control Systems, XII Vserossiiskoe soveshchanie po prohlemam upravleniya (VSPU-2014) (XII All-Russia Meeting on Control Problems), Inst. Probl. Upravl., 2014, pp. 5282–5289.Google Scholar
- 5.Gorbaneva, O.I. and Ougolnitsky, G.A., Models of Social and Private Interests Coordination. I: System Compatibility, Econom. Menedzh. Sist. Upravlen., 2017, no. 4.1(26), pp. 194–200.Google Scholar
- 7.Gorelik, V.A., Gorelov, M.A., and Kononenko, A.F., Analiz konfliktnykh situatsii v sistemakh upravleniya (Analysis of Conflicts in Control Systems), Moscow: Radio i Svyaz', 1991.Google Scholar
- 9.Gorbaneva, O.I. and Ougolnitsky, G.A., System Compatibility, Price of Anarchy and Control Mechanisms in the Models of Concordance of Private and Public Interests, Adv. Syst. Sci. AppL, 2015, vol. 15(1), pp. 45–59.Google Scholar
- 11.Papadimitriou, C.H., Algorithms, Games, and the Internet, Proc. 33th Symposium on Theory of Computing, Heraklion, Greece, 2001, pp. 749–753.Google Scholar