Synthesis of a Multifunctional Tracking System in Conditions of Uncertainty
- 6 Downloads
Class of affine nonlinear single-input single-output systems, where the relative degree of the equivalent form of the input-output is invariant to the presence of external, unmatched disturbances, is formalized. Methods of synthesis of a multifunctional tracking system in the conditions of parametric uncertainty of the control plant model and incomplete measurements are designed for this class of systems. The original method of synthesis of a low dimension observer for estimating mixed variables (these are combinations of state variables, external influences and their derivatives) by measuring only tracking error is designed for information support of discontinuous control. In this observer, using the linear corrective effects with saturation, the method of separating the movements of observation errors is realized. As an illustration of the developed method, an electromechanical control object is considered-an inverted pendulum controlled by a DC motor. The simulation results for the worst case of varying parameters are given.
Keywordsnonlinear affine single-input single-output systems tracking discontinuous control state observer invariance decomposition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was supported in part by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project no. 15-08-01543A, and Presidential Grant MD-5336.2016.8.
- 1.Andreev, Yu.P., Upravlenie konechnomernymi lineinymi ob'ektami (Control for Finite-Dimensional Linear Objects), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 2.Akhobadze, A.G. and Krasnova, S.A., Solving the Tracking Problem under Uncertainty Based on a Joint Block-Canonical Form of Controllability and Observability, Upravlen. Bol'shimi Sist., 2009, no. 24, pp. 34–80.Google Scholar
- 4.Emel'yanov, S.V. and Korovin, S.K., Novye tipy obratnoi svyazi (New Types of Feedback), Moscow: Nauka, 1997Google Scholar
- 9.Krasnov, D.V., Rassadin, Yu.M., and Shinkaryuk, A.G., Implementation of the Method of Separation of Motions in the Problems of Observation, Proc. XIII All-Russian School-Conf. of Young Scientists “Control of Large Systems” CLS'2016, Samara, 2016, Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 2016, pp. 121–133.Google Scholar
- 11.Nikiforov, V.O., Adaptivnoe i robastnoe upravlenie s kompensatsiei vozmushchenii (Adaptive and Robust Control with Perturbation Compensation), St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2003.Google Scholar
- 13.Utkin, V.I., Skol'zyashchie rezhimi v zadachakh upravleniya i optimizatsii (Moving States in Control and Optimization), Moscow: Nauka, 1981.Google Scholar